Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Photography; Alice In Wonderland (college art pieces)


For my college art Unit 3 piece, i decided to do a photoboard of my own different photographs, using my own moderin interpertations of Alice In Wonderland, but in a kind of fantasy dream like quality. Again very abstract. In this image I used propper paint on my model (My best friend Ruby) and playing cards. Although these are not the finished photo's from my final piece (because they where created using Photoshop and compositing other images onto an image) these images are still displayed in my college art journal and these are the original edits. This image to me is very haunting as i used extreme boost of contrast in her eyes and darkened her lips and the red paint on her face and chest. I wanted this photo to portray not a story but a moment of shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment